Tuesday, April 13, 2010

got a place inside it.


yoyoyo blogspot,
how is life in your respective parts of the world?

cause shit here is pretty good,
yesterday i got 9 hours taken out of my school week, and two hours chagned into art class,
and today i'm taking my compulsory free day to go to museums and art galleries and taking to train to belgium, which means, no sport!
good day today.
also i got a rasta benie from my cousin,
which he bought in belize, aparently the laziest country in the world,
it populated by the families of ex-slaves who spend all day getting stonned and all of the work in the entire country is done by the menonites.
it's like the next best thing to a rasta benie from jamaica.

and i got two photography books out from the library, cause i'm a total badass,
Erwin Olaf and Sanne Sannes, both of whom are fantastic
(first is erwin olaf, seccond is sanne sannes)
and i got some new clothing things,
of which there will eventually be photo's:
mickey mouse razorback dress, de warehuis
yellow versacie dress (that's actually way too short for me to wear it a as dress, but hey), de warehuis
lsd print shirt, episode
denim and suede jacket, de warehuis
blue leggins, from my aunt
psycadelic shiney jacket, home made
soup can dress/ skirt, home made
and
super comfy black t-shirt, de warehuis.

de warehuis is the absolute best place for good deals in leiden, episode is much more classy and everything there is great, but it does cost quite a bit more.
so i think i'll probably go to the warehuis again this weekend and have a squiz.

in other news, i hate stargazer hairdye,
it's shit, and it's like the only thing they sell in this whole city,
bullshit.
i have to go to another city to buy hair dye from now onward.

and i got a call back from one of the places i applied for a job, but i missed it cause i was in school and they haven't called back yet.
i hate waitng,
there are also three things coming for me in the mail, and i am sick to shit of waiting.
it's nobodies fault, i'm just impatient.

also, VIKING CAMP IN ICELAND I'M BOOKING TICKETS TODAY FUCK YES!!!!!
i'm also trying for a camp to motivate gypsies in hungary, but there is sligthly less enthusiasm, cause:
vikings > gypsies.
plus viking camp doesn't involve motivating people.

and yeah, my knee's scabbed and there ain't no ink there anymore, which bums, maybe i'll try again, maybe this is the end until i'm 18 and i can do it properly.
we shall see when my body stops hurting.

this is to the best of my memory all for now,
there may be a poker night this weekend, and there will be jazz.

and, you know just for lol, here is some cross posting of things that i have loved from my tumblr:

oh yeah, i'm thinking about getting an undercut, opinions?

to be listen to with this: http://something-awesome.tumblr.com/post/519186392/christopher-walken-cocorosie-miracle

7 comments:

  1. YOU'RE SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL.
    AND YOUR LIFE SOUNDS SO FUCKING COOL.
    I think you could work an undercut if you left the rest quite long - Jasmine says to take into account the thinness of your hair..
    I wanna live in Leiden.
    JUST SAYING.
    I'm getting a bit serious about it and everything.
    Love you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO PLEASE DON'T GET AN UNDERCUT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you thank you thank thank you Josie.

    the thinness of my hair is my main issue with an undercut but frances what is your objection?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh oh oh oh, also! I love how even when I don't recognise the titles of your blogs, I know intrinsically that they're Placebo songs, and when I look them up online, google proves me right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OW I HURT MY NOSE D;

    :3
    I love your hair.
    With the pink and the blue and the ness of it.

    x

    ReplyDelete